Next PES Meeting: October 2015 - University of Minho
We have the pleasure to invite you to participate in the above meeting that takes place at University of Aveiro (Portugal) on 30 June-2 July, 2014.
The main objective of this event is to put in contact senior and junior researchers working in different areas of electrochemistry, stimulating the exchange of ideas in a friendly atmosphere, facilitating future collaborative projects and other forms of collaboration.
The meeting besides involving Portuguese and Spanish colleagues it is open to the international community, being in this sense an international conference.
Topics will include but are not limited to:
· Charge storage and transfer at electrochemical interfaces
· Electrostatic, kinetic and transport phenomena in nanostructured materials
· Advanced materials, structures and processes for electrocatalysis
· Fundamentals of electrochemical energy storage and conversion
· Analytical Electrochemistry
· Electrochemical sensing systems
· Materials Corrosion and Protection
· Photoelectrochemical energy conversion
· Molecular Electrochemistry
· New methodologies in experiment, theory and simulation
We look forward to having your willingness to participate in this event.